DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a nationwide investment consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Client Service Associate. The firm’s Client Service Associate role is a valuable part of the overall level of service and communication provided to clients, Consultants, custodian firms and money managers, working on the clients’ behalf to help them achieve their investment goals, no matter how big or small. The position assumes responsibility for supporting the firm's Institutional Investment Consultants in the areas of account administration, client servicing, trading and consulting projects.
- Act as a liaison between custodians and clients by maintaining client records and authorized signers, managing recurring distributions, opening accounts, preparing Standing Letters of Authorization, etc.
- Assist clients or Consultants with processing and facilitating money movements, including wires, electronic funds transfers, journals, DTC (Depository Transfer Check) of securities, ACAT (Automated Customer Account Transfer) and non-ACAT transfers in a timely manner while abiding by the Company’s Compliance policies
- Execute client-directed trade orders through Charles Schwab, Northern Trust, US Bank, Wells Fargo and other custodians and trustees.
- Uphold top-notch client service standards by providing timely follow-up, sending proactive communication and by being a knowledgeable resource for clients and colleagues
- Sustain effective communication with firm colleagues from other departments by maintaining and updating client records and activities in the CRM, shared folders and process workflows
- Work alongside Institutional Consultants and the Marketing department to complete RFPs
- Collaborate with peers on accomplishing operational and administrative duties; running reports, running reports, gathering performance and responding to general client requests, etc.
- Support firm Institutional Consultants with special projects, including Vendor/Record-keeper/Custodian RFPs.
- Attend and draft notes at monthly Institutional Consultant meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred concentration in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or a related field
- 2-4 years investment consulting or financial industry work experience strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of mutual funds, investment managers, 401(k) and/or Defined Benefit Plan administrative procedures preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Previous CRM, Advent Axys, Adobe and custodial portal experience is a plus
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Polished phone and easily able to establish rapport with others
- Resourceful and comfortable working independently
- Skilled problem solver
Apply For This Position
Why Choose DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, DC, the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.