DiMeo Schneider & Associates is in the process of hiring an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Institutional Consultant. The position will assume responsibility for supporting the firm’s Senior Consultants and Principals in providing advice, recommendations and meaningful analysis to institutional investors including defined contribution, defined benefit, endowment and foundation clients. This includes working with clients in areas of investment policy, asset allocation, manager selection, vendor searches and performance monitoring. Ideal candidate will have mutual fund/investment securities experience, 401(k), defined benefit plan and/or endowment/foundation knowledge and possess strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator with group presentation experience.
Primary Job Functions:
* Provide support to Senior Consultants and Principals
* Contribute meaningful investment analysis and recommendations to institutional clients
* Interact with third party administrators to facilitate all aspects of portfolio and investment administration
* Facilitate transactions and trades within client portfolios
* Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
* BA/BS degree required
* Minimum of 4 years working within the financial industry
* Professional designations, including CFA and CIMA preferred
* Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Direct client-facing/relationship management experience
* Strong writing skills with samples available for review
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
* Broad knowledge of mutual funds/investment managers, accounts and investment-related administrative procedures and asset allocation principles
* Hard working professional with a desire to work within a large team and collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding while also providing an environment with significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. The firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference No. Institutional Consultant – 01.2018 on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, D.C., the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.