DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a nationwide investment consulting firm, seeks dynamic, collaborative and adaptable interns for our summer of 2020 program. As an intern, you will not only receive a behind the scenes look at the financial services industry but you’ll also enjoy your summer surrounded by fun, bright and thoughtful professionals. We will make sure your time with us is full of new learning opportunities and of course, some fun.
With the internship experience under your belt, you’ll go back to school being proud that you received:
• A behind-the-scenes view of investment consulting
• Market insights and learnings from firm leadership
• Experience working with financial software programs and tools
• A general understanding of investment concepts, practices and administrative duties
• The opportunity to collaborate and explore new viewpoints with some of the best and brightest
• Prepared materials utilized for internal and external meetings
• Developed networking skills
• Learned new presentation styles and best practices
• Completed and presented a final project
If you are…
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Human Resources or Marketing
• A college junior or senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree
• Intermediate to proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
• Detail oriented and organized
• Resourceful and comfortable working independently
• Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
• Eager to learn and enjoy taking the initiative
• A professional communicator
• Thoughtfully driven, accountable and able to check your ego
Then we want to talk to you! Apply today for the opportunity to intern at DSA. We’re accepting applications now through the end of February. If you’re selected to take part in the program, you’ll start in June and end the program in early August.
• This role works in a professional office environment located in downtown Chicago
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Sitting, particularly for sustained periods of time
• Regularly required to speak and hear
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Apply For This Position
Why Choose DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, DC, the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.