DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced professional to support private client services group efforts. The position assumes responsibility for working within the firm’s Wealth Office (private client) investment area, working with co-consultants in providing guidance, recommendations and meaningful analysis to both retainer and project clients. Ideal candidates possess mutual fund/investment securities experience and strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator.
Primary Job Functions:
* Interacting directly with clients in developing asset allocation, investment policy statements, financial planning analysis, and manager/fund selections
* Interact with third party administrators to facilitate all aspects of account administration
* Facilitate transactions and trades within client portfolios
* Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Assist with other ad-hoc financial planning projects
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
* BA/BS degree required
* Two (2) plus years of financial experience in a consulting, brokerage or investment management firm
* Progress towards or achievement of CFP or CFA designation preferred
* Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel with strong business writing skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
* Broad knowledge of mutual funds/investment managers; and brokerage and/or bank account administrative procedures
* Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Job Reference No. TWO Consultant – on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, D.C., the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.