DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a nationwide investment consulting firm, seeks an ambitious, detail oriented and experienced Performance Analyst to join our team in Chicago, IL. This role assumes responsibility for calculating and analyzing a diverse portfolio of client performance using various performance and analytical tools. Ideal candidates possess mutual fund/investment securities experience and strong organizational and prioritization skills, along with being a fluid and polished communicator. The Performance Analyst will join a collaborative and hardworking team which supports our mission of helping clients prosper.
- Calculate, verify and reconcile performance returns by utilizing custodial data feeds and statements
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions through contact with money managers and custodians
- Create and proactively execute client reporting structures
- Collect portfolio characteristics for a variety of investments from outside sources
- Respond to client requests in a timely and effective manner
- Interact with Investment Consultants and assist on a variety of projects
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred concentration in Finance or Economics
- 2-5 years of investment consulting or financial industry work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is required
- Previous CRM, Advent Black Diamond, Adobe and custodial portal experience is a plus
- CFA, CIPM or MBA candidates is a plus
- Knowledge of capital markets, including domestic and foreign equity, fixed income and alternative investments
- Hard working professional with a good attitude and a desire to work in a collaborative environment with a team of analysts and consultants
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Less than 5% travel for trainings and or business events
- This role works in a professional office environment located in downtown Chicago
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Apply For This Position
Why Choose DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, DC, the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.