DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Research Analyst. This Associate will work with a team of professionals in the firm researching traditional investment managers.
Primary Job Functions:
* Investment manager due diligence
* RFP review
* Presenting investment recommendations to associates and clients
* Report generation
* Writing client-ready white papers and memos
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
*3-7 years of experience in investment consulting, investment management, or other related area of the broader financial services industry
* Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Economics
* CFA Charter holder or progress in the CFA program
* Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills required
* Excellent writing skills with samples available for review
* Outgoing and comfortable presenting to both internal and external groups
* Knowledge of capital markets, including domestic and foreign equities and fixed income
* Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
* Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, significant analytical ability, and excellent communication skills. The appropriate take-charge individual will find this position to be challenging and rewarding with significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference “Research Analyst” in the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, D.C., the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.