DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a nationwide investment consulting firm, seeks an experienced, innovative and ambitious professional for the position of Research Analyst. This associate will work with alongside our brilliant Research Team, researching traditional investment managers. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, significant analytical ability, and excellent communication skills. The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Primary Job Functions:
- Produce charts and graphs illustrating financial and capital markets data
- Conduct investment manager due diligence across global asset classes
- Contribute to investment research process through underwriting asset classes from a capital markets prospective
- Create original research to be leveraged for white paper and thought piece generation
- Write client-ready white papers, memos, thought pieces and presentations
- Generate investment recommendations and present findings to investment committees, associates and clients
- Collaborate with investment Consultants to formulate asset allocation strategies and manager selections
- Collaborate with colleagues in the creation of intellectual capital
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-7 years of experience in investment consulting, investment management or other related area of the broader financial services industry – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics) – Required
- CFA Charter holder or progress in the CFA program – Preferred
- Strong fluency in Excel formulas and functions – Required
- Microsoft Office skills – Required
- Information analysis and decision making ability
- Excellent writing skills with samples available for review
- Thoughtful business acumen
- Comfortable presenting to both internal and external groups
- Knowledge of capital markets, including domestic and foreign equities and fixed income
- Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to travel offsite for clients visits and presentations
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference No. – Research Analyst 07-10 in the subject line of the email.
About DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm strives to provide impartial, cost-effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search and cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.