DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Service Associate. The position assumes responsibility for supporting the firm’s Wealth Office (private client) investment consultants in the areas of account administration, client servicing, trading and consulting projects. Ideal candidates possess mutual fund/investment securities experience and strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator.
Primary Job Functions:
* Provide administrative support to consultants
* Interact with third party administrators to facilitate all aspects of account administration
* Facilitate transactions and trades within client portfolios
* Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Assist consultants on a variety of projects
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
* BA/BS degree required
* Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong business writing skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
* Broad knowledge of mutual funds/investment managers; and brokerage and/or bank account administrative procedures
* Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Job Reference No. TWO Serv. Assoc – 04.2018 on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, D.C., the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.