DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Executive Assistant. The position assumes responsibility for supporting the firm’s managing director and other partners in the areas of correspondence, administration, client servicing, travel, meeting, and office arrangements. Ideal candidates possess strong backgrounds in multi-tasking, excellent organizational and writing skills, while maintaining privacy and confidentiality. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator.
Primary Job Functions:
* Provide administrative support to managing directors and partners of the firm
* Make travel, meeting, and office arrangements on behalf of the Principals
* Compile, submit, and review expense reports
* Respond to Principal and client requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Draft, type, and send correspondence on behalf of the Principals
* Assist on a variety of projects and new initiatives
* Provide reception and administrative relief, when necessary
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
* BA/BS degree required
* Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Power Point
* Strong business writing skills and ability to edit proficiently
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
* Broad knowledge of financial investments and/or terminology
* Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Job Reference No. Exec. Assistant – 10.2017 on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm provides impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.