DiMeo Schneider & Associates is in the process of hiring an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Institutional Investment Consultant. The position will assume responsibility for supporting the firm’s Senior Consultants in providing advice, recommendations and meaningful analysis to institutional investors including defined contribution, defined benefit, endowment and foundation clients. This includes working with clients in areas of investment policy, asset allocation, manager selection, vendor searches and performance monitoring. Ideal candidate will have mutual fund/investment securities experience, 401(k), defined benefit plan and/or endowment/foundation knowledge and possess strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator with group presentation experience.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide support to Senior Consultants and Principals
- Contribute meaningful analysis and recommendations to institutional investors
- Interact with third party administrators to facilitate all aspects of portfolio and investment administration
- Facilitate transactions and trades within client portfolios
- Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 4 years experience within the financial industry
- Professional designations, including CFA and CIMA preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Direct client-facing experience
- Strong business writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
- Broad knowledge of mutual funds/investment managers; and brokerage and/or bank account administrative procedures
- Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference Number: “08.2016 – Institutional Consultant” on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm provides impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.