DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Operations and Finance Associate. The position is an integral part of the firm’s administrative team and assumes responsibility for supporting the firm’s financial and office operations back office support group. The position reports to the Controller. Ideal candidates possess financial or professional services experience, BA/BS degree, the ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities and work independently, strong communication skills and be proficient in Excel and Word.
Primary Job Functions:
* Provide administrative support to the Financial Services, Office Operations, and Compliance Teams
* Support firm accounting functions, including (but not limited to): proprietary billing system; cash receipts; and accounts payable
* Support Human Resource functions, including (but not limited to): employee orientation; administration of benefit programs; miscellaneous employee communications
* Support the office and facility management
* Assist with firm compliance
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
* BA/BS degree preferred, or similar prior experience
* Experience with financial or professional services industries is desirable
* Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong business writing skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
* Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference No. Finance 07-2017 on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm provides cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.