DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Performance Analyst. The position assumes responsibility for calculating and analyzing client performance using various performance and analytical tools. Ideal candidates possess mutual fund/investment securities experience and strong organizational and analytical skills. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator.
Primary Job Functions:
- Calculate, verify and reconcile performance returns by utilizing bank custodial statements
- Determine appropriate benchmarks for a variety of investments and asset classes
- Facilitate troubleshooting and problem resolution through contact with money managers and custodians
- Collect portfolio characteristics for a variety of investments from outside sources
- Respond to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Interact with Investment Consultants and assist on a variety of projects
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Finance or Economics
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advent Axys or PARis experience desired
- CFA, CIPM or MBA candidates a plus
- Knowledge of capital markets, including domestic and foreign equity, fixed income and alternative investments
- Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment with a team of analysts and consultants
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference No. Performance Analyst – 0.1.2018 on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Austin, Texas and Washington, D.C., the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.