DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an ambitious professional for the position of Research Associate. This Associate will work on a team of professionals in the firm researching hedge fund investment managers for client portfolios.
Primary Job Functions:
• Assist team with all facets of the hedge fund due diligence process, including both investment and operational due diligence
• Collection and organization of data from hedge fund investment managers
• Contribute to calls and meetings with hedge fund managers for due diligence updates
• Update hedge fund due diligence reports
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
• CFA Charterholder or progress in the CFA program
• Passion for investing and global capital markets
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multi-task on several deliverables at once
• Excellent writing skills with samples available for review
• Comfortability in presenting to both internal and external groups
• Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, significant analytical ability, and excellent communication skills. The appropriate take-charge individual will find this position to be challenging and rewarding with significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Job Reference No. Research Associate 01-2018 on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm provides impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.