DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Research Associate. This Associate will work with a team of professionals in the firm researching traditional investment managers.
Primary Job Functions:
- Investment manager due diligence
- Report generation
- RFP review
- Presenting investment recommendations to associates and clients
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Economics
- CFA Charterholder or progress in the CFA program
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills required
- Excellent writing skills with samples available for review
- Experience in investment consulting or investment management a plus
- Outgoing and comfortable presenting to both internal and external groups
- Knowledge of capital markets, including domestic and foreign equities and fixed income
- Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, significant analytical ability, and excellent communication skills. The appropriate take-charge individual will find this position to be challenging and rewarding with significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference “Research Associate 02-2015” in the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm provides impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and family wealth. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.