DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment consulting firm, seeks an experienced and determined professional for the position of RFP Proposal Specialist. The position assumes responsibility for supporting the firm’s RFP efforts in the area of new business development. Ideal candidates possess mutual fund/investment experience and strong organizational and writing skills. Candidates should be a fluid and polished communicator. Please note this is a part-time/independent contractor position.
DiMeo Schneider’s Marketing Team is client-focused, fast-paced and highly accomplished. The team is strategically aligned with Firm priorities and avidly focuses on creating a unique marketplace position while driving long-term revenue growth by assembling and writing compelling proposal content.
Primary Job Functions Include:
• Respond to requests for proposal/information and due diligence requests across all business lines.
• Creates compelling, responsive and accurate written content in conveying capabilities and processes
• Work closely with subject matter experts to understand and clarify specialized topics
• Collaborate with compliance to find effective solutions that support the marketing objectives, client interests and satisfies the requirements of DiMeo Schneider and the SEC.
• Develop and organize internal processes and procedures to ensure consistency, integrity, timeliness and quality of RFPs
• Seek opportunities to improve efficiencies in supporting DiMeo Schneider’s marketing needs and processes.
• Part-Time/Independent Contractor position
• Opportunity for remote/off-site work and flexible hours
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
• 3-5 years RFP work experience required
• BA/BS degree required
• Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
• Strong business writing and editing skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
• Broad knowledge of investment basics and mutual funds/investment managers is required; marketing/business development experience a secondary requirement
• Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference RFP Proposal Specialist on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.