DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Senior Institutional Investment Consultant. The position will assume responsibility for providing advice, recommendations and meaningful analysis to institutional investors including defined contribution, defined benefit, endowment and foundation clients. This includes working with clients in areas of investment policy, asset allocation, manager selection, vendor searches and performance monitoring. Ideal candidates will have three plus years with an investment consulting firm; asset allocation/asset allocation/investment experience; 401(k), defined benefit plan and/or endowment/foundation knowledge; and possess strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate should demonstrate sales aptitude and experience with a demonstrated history of participating in sales presentations and networking opportunities. This individual should be a fluid and polished communicator with group presentation experience.
Primary Job Functions:
* Provide advice, recommendations and meaningful analysis to institutional investors
* Interact with clients in areas of investment policy, asset allocation, manager selection, vendor searches and performance monitoring
* Interact with third party administrators to facilitate all aspects of account administration
* Facilitate transactions and trades within client portfolios
* Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
List of key requirements/needs in a candidate:
* Minimum of 5 years of experience within the financial industry and 3 years with an investment consulting firm.
* BA/BS degree required. CFA and/or MBA desired
* Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel and knowledge of investment performance reporting systems and investment analytical tools
* Strong business writing skills with samples available for review
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with varied priorities
* Broad knowledge of investment managers, asset allocations, and investment concepts
* Group presentation and/or training experience
* Hard working professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
The appropriate individual will find the position to be challenging and rewarding. Our fast-paced environment provides significant opportunity for career advancement and professional stimulation. Firm culture promotes an environment that fosters teamwork and values associates that are accountable and thoughtfully driven.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Job Reference No. Senior Inst. Consultant – 07.2016 on the subject line of the email.
DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
Located in Chicago’s financial district, the firm provides impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, non-profit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee
search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.